Contact Robinhood Customer Service
Robinhood Phone Numbers and Emails
- (650) 294-4858
- (650) 940-2700
Robinhood Contact Information
Robinhood Online Chat:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Robinhood Markets, Inc.
85 Willow Road
Menlo Park, California94025
How to Contact Robinhood?
How to Contact Robinhood by Email?
The preferred means of communication for Robinhood appears to be through email. In the Contact Us section of the website, customers are encouraged to email firstname.lastname@example.org with issues with scams or with questions.
Questions about privacy can be directed to email@example.com. Questions about anything on the app also lead to email forms.
How to Contact Robinhood by Phone?
Despite a clearly labeled Contact Us section, there is not an easy way to find a Robinhood customer phone number. All Contact Us options lead to email addresses on the website or email forms on the app.
There is not a Robinhood customer service number listed anywhere in the Contact Us section, the FAQ section or even the disclosures section of the company’s current website. PissedConsumer did have luck finding the Robinhood customer phone number through other means. That number is (650) 294-4858.
How to Contact Robinhood via Social Media?
Robinhood social media accounts include a LinkedIn page that allows commenting on posts as well as a Facebook page (@Robinhoodapp). The page does not have the option to send messages, but does allow for commenting on posts. Customers have left feedback on recent posts, and Robinhood customer support has responded promptly with a request for customers to email directly for more assistance.
Twitter is another choice for Robinhood social media accounts. Customers can contact Robinhood through @AskRobinhood, @RobinhoodApp, or through one of the founders, @vladtenev. Looking through recent posts and messages on those accounts, it is not clear if the accounts reply with responses to customers, however. Twitter acknowledges “limited support via Twitter” on the official Robinhood Help account.
Robinhood has an Instagram page (@robinhoodapp) as well that does not allow messages. It does allow commenting on posts, but there does not appear to be any response from the company to questions posted through Instagram.
Summary of Robinhood Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Robinhood Customer Service?
- “Cannot login my account”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “No instant deposits”
- “Instant deposit reactive for debit card”
- “Transaction issues”
Request for Information Question:
- “I just got a missed call from your, About my account”
- “About my money you guys take without buying any stock”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Wrong amount to withdrawal”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Activate card”
- “Need to activate my debit card”
- “Trying to cancel a transfer”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Why my application still not approved”
- “Application wont get accepted”
- “My card was blocked”
- “Why can't I use my Robinhood card after I sold a couple of shares?”
- “Issues with card”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Where is my micro deposits so I can verify acct”
- “I didnt received my deposit”
- “I called a number that said is a roninhood customer service representative and i think they just stole all my money”
- “Customer service”
- “To get refund of my money”
- “I want a refund”
- “1099 for 2020 at accountant now”
- “Because I need my 1099 tax for”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Return fee”
- “Why did they return my payment and now l have to pay my bank 36 dollars for a return fee, when the money was in my account”
- “I want to replace my Robinhood debit card”
- “Because the ail I always use is being used by me and it kicked me out and has me logged in under an d email.”
- “App have p”
- “Tengo dinero invertido en tres acciones y perdí la cuenta de Robinhood por se me desprogramó mi celular cuánto lo reprograme perdí la contraseña de la aplicación”
Money Transfer, Investment Service, Customer Care
Account, Mobile Application, Website
Pros: Easy to use, No comments, Free, Ease of use, Is easy to read
Cons: No customer service, Customer service, You cannot call for support, Lack of customer service, Hard to contact customer service
Robinhood is ranked 295 out of 2337 in Financial Services category
USA, UK, Worldwide, Australia
Compare Robinhood To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.