Robinhood Phone Numbers and Emails

Robinhood Markets, Inc.

85 Willow Road

Menlo Park, California94025

Edit Business Info

How to Contact Robinhood?

How to Contact Robinhood by Email?

The preferred means of communication for Robinhood appears to be through email. In the Contact Us section of the website, customers are encouraged to email report@robinhood.com with issues with scams or with questions.

Questions about privacy can be directed to privacy@robinhood.com. Questions about anything on the app also lead to email forms.

How to Contact Robinhood by Phone?

Despite a clearly labeled Contact Us section, there is not an easy way to find a Robinhood customer phone number. All Contact Us options lead to email addresses on the website or email forms on the app.

There is not a Robinhood customer service number listed anywhere in the Contact Us section, the FAQ section or even the disclosures section of the company’s current website. PissedConsumer did have luck finding the Robinhood customer phone number through other means. That number is (650) 294-4858.

How to Contact Robinhood via Social Media?

Robinhood social media accounts include a LinkedIn page that allows commenting on posts as well as a Facebook page (@Robinhoodapp). The page does not have the option to send messages, but does allow for commenting on posts. Customers have left feedback on recent posts, and Robinhood customer support has responded promptly with a request for customers to email directly for more assistance.

Twitter is another choice for Robinhood social media accounts. Customers can contact Robinhood through @AskRobinhood, @RobinhoodApp, or through one of the founders, @vladtenev. Looking through recent posts and messages on those accounts, it is not clear if the accounts reply with responses to customers, however. Twitter acknowledges “limited support via Twitter” on the official Robinhood Help account.

Robinhood has an Instagram page (@robinhoodapp) as well that does not allow messages. It does allow commenting on posts, but there does not appear to be any response from the company to questions posted through Instagram.

More information

3% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Robinhood Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “I lost my account”
  • “Account access”
  • “My account”

Request for Information Question:

• “1.i tryi g to do fund tranfer 50k more today but it can't or restricted within 50k . Is thete any reason for restricted? In addition, how do i fund in 50k more?”
  • “Question on putting money on my card”
  • “Questions invest”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Unauthorized deposits and withdrawal in my account”
  • “Transaction dispute”
  • “Deposit”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Can't make a purchase or withdrawal the money yo bank”
  • “Accidental withdraw”
  • “Wothdrawl”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel money transfer”
  • “Cancel stock”
  • “Cancellation for Robinhood debit card”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Application”
  • “Can we purchase the crypto Shiba Inu USD on the Robin Hood site”
  • “Application wont get accepted”

Cards Question:

• “Issues with card”
  • “Card charged”
  • “Card”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I have not received my debit card”
  • “I didnt receive my money”
  • “Did not receive my withdrawal”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Customer service phone number”
  • “CustomerService”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “To get refund of my money”
  • “Refund/withdrawal 800.00”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “My money not return on my account”
  • “I'm having issues changing my phone number phone number has changed”
  • “I've been trying to get in touch with somebody at Robin Hood since this morning around 930 and nobody has returned my call could someone please return my call thank you”

Employment Question:

• “1099b summary format”
  • “Paycheck not showing”
  • “I need to transfer from my 401k to my Robinhood account.”

Other Question:

• “Update phone #”
  • “Bitcoin trade”
  • “Trouble getting my money out”

About

Robinhood FAQ
To read more: https://support.robinhood.com/hc/en-us
Top Robinhood Services

Money Transfer, Investment Service, Customer Care

Top Robinhood Products

Account, Mobile Application, Website

Robinhood Pros and Cons

Pros: Easy to use, No comments, Free, Ease of use, Is easy to read

Cons: No customer service, Customer service, You cannot call for support, Lack of customer service, Hard to contact customer service

Robinhood reviews and complaints

1.7
Etrade
249 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about Robinhood? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup