Robinhood Phone Numbers and Emails

Robinhood Markets, Inc.

85 Willow Road

Menlo Park, California94025

Edit Business Info

How to Contact Robinhood?

How to Contact Robinhood by Email?

The preferred means of communication for Robinhood appears to be through email. In the Contact Us section of the website, customers are encouraged to email report@robinhood.com with issues with scams or with questions.

Questions about privacy can be directed to privacy@robinhood.com. Questions about anything on the app also lead to email forms.

How to Contact Robinhood by Phone?

Despite a clearly labeled Contact Us section, there is not an easy way to find a Robinhood customer phone number. All Contact Us options lead to email addresses on the website or email forms on the app.

There is not a Robinhood customer service number listed anywhere in the Contact Us section, the FAQ section or even the disclosures section of the company’s current website. PissedConsumer did have luck finding the Robinhood customer phone number through other means. That number is (650) 294-4858.

How to Contact Robinhood via Social Media?

Robinhood social media accounts include a LinkedIn page that allows commenting on posts as well as a Facebook page (@Robinhoodapp). The page does not have the option to send messages, but does allow for commenting on posts. Customers have left feedback on recent posts, and Robinhood customer support has responded promptly with a request for customers to email directly for more assistance.

Twitter is another choice for Robinhood social media accounts. Customers can contact Robinhood through @AskRobinhood, @RobinhoodApp, or through one of the founders, @vladtenev. Looking through recent posts and messages on those accounts, it is not clear if the accounts reply with responses to customers, however. Twitter acknowledges “limited support via Twitter” on the official Robinhood Help account.

Robinhood has an Instagram page (@robinhoodapp) as well that does not allow messages. It does allow commenting on posts, but there does not appear to be any response from the company to questions posted through Instagram.

More information

3% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Robinhood Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “I only see .33 cents in my purching account, but they took 120.00 from my bank account.”
  • “I cannot access my account”
  • “Cannot login my account”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “No instant deposits”
  • “Instant deposit reactive for debit card”
  • “Transaction issues”

Request for Information Question:

• “I just got a missed call from your, About my account”
  • “About my money you guys take without buying any stock”
  • “Verification”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Can't withdraw my own money”
  • “Withdrawal”
  • “Wrong amount to withdrawal”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Activate card”
  • “Need to activate my debit card”
  • “Trying to cancel a transfer”

Website/ Application Question:

• “My application”
  • “Why my application still not approved”
  • “Application wont get accepted”

Cards Question:

• “My card was blocked”
  • “Why can't I use my Robinhood card after I sold a couple of shares?”
  • “Issues with card”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Where is my micro deposits so I can verify acct”
  • “Where is my money in my account? Left my bank account last Monday. Deposit it or I am going to another trading platform”
  • “I didnt received my deposit”

Staff Question:

• “I called a number that said is a roninhood customer service representative and i think they just stole all my money”
  • “Customer service”
  • “CustomerService”

Refund Question:

• “To get refund of my money”
  • “Refund”
  • “I want a refund”

Employment Question:

• “1099 for 2020 at accountant now”
  • “Because I need my 1099 tax for”
  • “1099 form”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return fee”
  • “Why did they return my payment and now l have to pay my bank 36 dollars for a return fee, when the money was in my account”
  • “I want to replace my Robinhood debit card”

Other Question:

• “Because the ail I always use is being used by me and it kicked me out and has me logged in under an d email.”
  • “App have p”
  • “Tengo dinero invertido en tres acciones y perdí la cuenta de Robinhood por se me desprogramó mi celular cuánto lo reprograme perdí la contraseña de la aplicación”

About

Robinhood FAQ
To read more: https://support.robinhood.com/hc/en-us
Top Robinhood Services

Money Transfer, Investment Service, Customer Care

Top Robinhood Products

Account, Mobile Application, Website

Robinhood Pros and Cons

Pros: Easy to use, No comments, Free, Ease of use, Is easy to read

Cons: No customer service, Customer service, You cannot call for support, Lack of customer service, Hard to contact customer service

Robinhood reviews and complaints

1.7
Etrade
241 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about Robinhood? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup