Robinhood Phone Numbers and Emails

Robinhood Markets, Inc.

85 Willow Road

Menlo Park, California94025

Edit Business Info

How to Contact Robinhood?

How to Contact Robinhood by Email?

The preferred means of communication for Robinhood appears to be through email. In the Contact Us section of the website, customers are encouraged to email report@robinhood.com with issues with scams or with questions.

Questions about privacy can be directed to privacy@robinhood.com. Questions about anything on the app also lead to email forms.

How to Contact Robinhood by Phone?

Despite a clearly labeled Contact Us section, there is not an easy way to find a Robinhood customer phone number. All Contact Us options lead to email addresses on the website or email forms on the app.

There is not a Robinhood customer service number listed anywhere in the Contact Us section, the FAQ section or even the disclosures section of the company’s current website. PissedConsumer did have luck finding the Robinhood customer phone number through other means. That number is (650) 294-4858.

How to Contact Robinhood via Social Media?

Robinhood social media accounts include a LinkedIn page that allows commenting on posts as well as a Facebook page (@Robinhoodapp). The page does not have the option to send messages, but does allow for commenting on posts. Customers have left feedback on recent posts, and Robinhood customer support has responded promptly with a request for customers to email directly for more assistance.

Twitter is another choice for Robinhood social media accounts. Customers can contact Robinhood through @AskRobinhood, @RobinhoodApp, or through one of the founders, @vladtenev. Looking through recent posts and messages on those accounts, it is not clear if the accounts reply with responses to customers, however. Twitter acknowledges “limited support via Twitter” on the official Robinhood Help account.

Robinhood has an Instagram page (@robinhoodapp) as well that does not allow messages. It does allow commenting on posts, but there does not appear to be any response from the company to questions posted through Instagram.

More information

4% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Robinhood Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “My account issues”
  • “Can't get into my account because my number differs from one on my account”
  • “Account problem logging in”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need to talk”
  • “I have a small investment , my daughter put in for me at $1000 an I keep getting email telling me to confirm my tax I ask my daughter in law an she didn't I am not good on computer if I could talk to domeonr”
  • “Need assistance”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Want sent deposite”
  • “Instant deposit unavailable”
  • “I lost my money to my debit card when I ordered a new one”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Trying to connect my cash app and get money off Robinhood”
  • “2 withdrawals from my account”
  • “Withdrawal”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Option cancelled”
  • “Re-activation”
  • “Reactivate account”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I want to know why my application was denied?”
  • “App problem”
  • “I transferred money in opposite directions, must change immediately”

Cards Question:

• “Cash card”
  • “To active my card”
  • “Purchase made on my card”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Have not received my funds to my account”
  • “To get the year end statement”
  • “A code did not get sent to get in”

Staff Question:

• “Bad service, I want my money”
  • “Summer service”
  • “CustomerService”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “A refund I was supposed to receive”
  • “Money refund from car rental - Budget rental. They need Robinhood fax #”

Employment Question:

• “1099”
  • “1099 tax form”
  • “Because I need my 1099 tax”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I need Changing my password because my phone changed and Robin Hood is not updated”
  • “Money has not been returned”
  • “Tax return”

Other Question:

• “Prove identity”
  • “Fraud alert”
  • “Can't update my phone number”

About

Robinhood FAQ
To read more: https://support.robinhood.com/hc/en-us
Top Robinhood Services

Money Transfer, Investment Service, Customer Care

Top Robinhood Products

Account, Mobile Application, Website

Robinhood Pros and Cons

Pros: Easy to use, No comments, Free, Ease of use, Easy

Cons: No customer service, Customer service, You cannot call for support, Lack of customer service, Hard to contact customer service

Robinhood reviews and complaints

1.8
Etrade
314 reviews
1.4
Do you have something to say about Robinhood? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup