Robinhood Phone Numbers and Emails

Menlo Park, California94025

Edit Business Info

Customer Service Rating and Reviews

1.2 / 5
Bad
Pissedconsumer3843940
I worked my way up to level three options and was a happy customer till they removed level 3 options trading so angry about t...
1.1

I had work my way up to level three options and recently in June and had them taken away and put it back to level two and the reason why they said was my investment profile wasnt up-to-date but i...

Christopher P Kgq
This app does not allow people to balance their money correctly and refuse to answer questions

No one will answer questions about my money. Customer service doesnt answer any questions and the automated service responses are not helpful

How to Contact Robinhood?

Most Popular Number:

(650) 294-4858
  • Total calls: 61093
  • Issues resolved: 1268
  • Last call: Aug 12, 2022

How to Contact Robinhood by Email?

The preferred means of communication for Robinhood appears to be through email. In the Contact Us section of the website, customers are encouraged to email report@robinhood.com with issues with scams or with questions.

Questions about privacy can be directed to privacy@robinhood.com. Questions about anything on the app also lead to email forms.

How to Contact Robinhood by Phone?

Despite a clearly labeled Contact Us section, there is not an easy way to find a Robinhood customer phone number. All Contact Us options lead to email addresses on the website or email forms on the app.

There is not a Robinhood customer service number listed anywhere in the Contact Us section, the FAQ section or even the disclosures section of the company’s current website. PissedConsumer did have luck finding the Robinhood customer phone number through other means. That number is (650) 294-4858.

How to Contact Robinhood via Social Media?

Robinhood social media accounts include a LinkedIn page that allows commenting on posts as well as a Facebook page (@Robinhoodapp). The page does not have the option to send messages, but does allow for commenting on posts. Customers have left feedback on recent posts, and Robinhood customer support has responded promptly with a request for customers to email directly for more assistance.

Twitter is another choice for Robinhood social media accounts. Customers can contact Robinhood through @AskRobinhood, @RobinhoodApp, or through one of the founders, @vladtenev. Looking through recent posts and messages on those accounts, it is not clear if the accounts reply with responses to customers, however. Twitter acknowledges “limited support via Twitter” on the official Robinhood Help account.

Robinhood has an Instagram page (@robinhoodapp) as well that does not allow messages. It does allow commenting on posts, but there does not appear to be any response from the company to questions posted through Instagram.

Summary of Robinhood Customer Service Calls

4% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Robinhood Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “Cant get into account”
  • “Possibly open an account”
  • “Close account”

Request for Information Question:

• “Inquiry”
  • “Need help with account”
  • “Confirm payment”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Transaction issues”
  • “I need to get instand deposit”
  • “Debit card”

Product/ Service Question:

• “My buy $500 from buying power but i didn't see it. Can you call me back pleaze”
  • “Withdrawalhelp”
  • “Withdrawal without authorization”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Activate debit card”
  • “To cancel my account”
  • “Activate card”

Website/ Application Question:

• “The website won't let me add a beneficiary to my account, says the birthdate is "invalid" even though I typed it in exactly as they asked”
  • “Application under review”
  • “App not working”

Cards Question:

• “Stolen card”
  • “Credit card”
  • “Want to know where my debt card is have not received it yet the last 4 numbers are 8866”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “To get the Restriction off my account”
  • “Did not get my money in my account yet”
  • “Before some days I did transfer money to robinhood, but still I did not get my buying power, but this money already processed by my bank account,”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “To talk to customer service”
  • “CustomerService”

• “I need to form 1099”
  • “I need my 1099”
  • “Taxes form 1099”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Changing phone number”
  • “Need to transfer my returns to my bank”
  • “I need Changing my password because my phone changed and Robin Hood is not updated”

Other Question:

• “Personal”
  • “Help with selling stock”
  • “Ticket #24305523”

Money Transfer, Investment Service, Customer Care

Top Robinhood Products

Account, Mobile Application, Website

Robinhood Pros and Cons

Pros: Easy to use, No comments, Free, Easy, Ease of use

Cons: No customer service, Customer service, You cannot call for support, Lack of customer service, Hard to contact customer service

Robinhood reviews and complaints

1.8
Etrade
316 reviews
1.4
Do you have something to say about Robinhood? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup