Robinhood Phone Numbers and Emails

85 Willow Road

Menlo Park, California94025

Robinhood Customer Service Reviews

1.2 / 5
Bad
Xuan Amg
No, Customer service
1.4

Terrible company customer service contact you after 2 to 5 days on your stocks, going down and you are losing money and the company in La La Land

Pissedconsumer4138882
Dead sisters Account

I need information, my sister Allison Hilf passed away September 27th of this year. I need to speak to Somebody so I will know the steps to go through to close her account. I am also the personal...

How to Contact Robinhood?

Most Popular Number:

(650) 294-4858
Total calls: 62 941 Issues resolved: 1 297 Last call: Dec 1, 2022

How to Contact Robinhood by Email?

The preferred means of communication for Robinhood appears to be through email. In the Contact Us section of the website, customers are encouraged to email report@robinhood.com with issues with scams or with questions.

Questions about privacy can be directed to privacy@robinhood.com. Questions about anything on the app also lead to email forms.

How to Contact Robinhood by Phone?

Despite a clearly labeled Contact Us section, there is not an easy way to find a Robinhood customer phone number. All Contact Us options lead to email addresses on the website or email forms on the app.

There is not a Robinhood customer service number listed anywhere in the Contact Us section, the FAQ section or even the disclosures section of the company’s current website. PissedConsumer did have luck finding the Robinhood customer phone number through other means. That number is (650) 294-4858.

How to Contact Robinhood via Social Media?

Robinhood social media accounts include a LinkedIn page that allows commenting on posts as well as a Facebook page (@Robinhoodapp). The page does not have the option to send messages, but does allow for commenting on posts. Customers have left feedback on recent posts, and Robinhood customer support has responded promptly with a request for customers to email directly for more assistance.

Twitter is another choice for Robinhood social media accounts. Customers can contact Robinhood through @AskRobinhood, @RobinhoodApp, or through one of the founders, @vladtenev. Looking through recent posts and messages on those accounts, it is not clear if the accounts reply with responses to customers, however. Twitter acknowledges “limited support via Twitter” on the official Robinhood Help account.

Robinhood has an Instagram page (@robinhoodapp) as well that does not allow messages. It does allow commenting on posts, but there does not appear to be any response from the company to questions posted through Instagram.

Summary of Robinhood Customer Service Calls

4% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Robinhood Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “Locked out of account after id theft”
  • “Becuz I have been locked out of my acct for 3 months and no one has contacted me about it in 3 months even though I've asked for support 3 times a week”
  • “Can't login into my account”

Request for Information Question:

• “To find out when my money will appear in my checking account”
  • “Have a question”
  • “Because I need help to understand why is 7.9 shares / when I bought 79 shares I need to speak with a person who has the answer. Thank you”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Unauthorized purchase”
  • “Transaction issues”
  • “Deposit”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Withdrawalhelp”
  • “I want to talk with you don't withdraw money in the Bank next time”
  • “Brokerage account”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancellation of my Robinhood account”
  • “Cancel transaction”
  • “To cancel”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App”
  • “The website won't let me add a beneficiary to my account, says the birthdate is "invalid" even though I typed it in exactly as they asked”
  • “Application under review”

Cards Question:

• “Card issue”
  • “Get another card”
  • “My card”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Did not receive my money”
  • “I have not received my debit card”
  • “Nothing was resolved or never received phone call”

Staff Question:

• “To talk to somebody and customer service about them sending me some money and I didn't get it”
  • “I need customer service”
  • “Services”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund/withdrawal”
  • “Refund my money”

Employment Question:

• “Email 1099 tax form to me”
  • “Need 1099”
  • “EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return my funds to my bank account”
  • “Taiwan stock exchange”
  • “From Robinhood I was invest Rs 27 lakh monthly pay rs 27000/- but not return any information from you.”

Other Question:

• “Sell my stock”
  • “Fraud”
  • “Tranfer stock from TD trade”

About

Robinhood FAQ
To read more: https://support.robinhood.com/hc/en-us
Robinhood Pros and Cons

Pros: Easy to use, No comments, Free, Easy, Ease of use

Cons: No customer service, Customer service, You cannot call for support, Lack of customer service, Hard to contact customer service

Robinhood reviews and complaints

1.8
Etrade
319 reviews
1.4
Do you have something to say about Robinhood? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup