Contact Robinhood Customer Service
Robinhood Phone Numbers and Emails
Robinhood phones are not available. Try to contact them by leaving a review.
How to Contact Robinhood?
How to Contact Robinhood by Email?
The preferred means of communication for Robinhood appears to be through email. In the Contact Us section of the website, customers are encouraged to email email@example.com with issues with scams or with questions.
Questions about privacy can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions about anything on the app also lead to email forms.
How to Contact Robinhood by Phone?
Despite a clearly labeled Contact Us section, there is not an easy way to find a Robinhood customer phone number. All Contact Us options lead to email addresses on the website or email forms on the app.
There is not a Robinhood customer service number listed anywhere in the Contact Us section, the FAQ section or even the disclosures section of the company’s current website. PissedConsumer did have luck finding the Robinhood customer phone number through other means. That number is (650) 294-4858.
How to Contact Robinhood via Social Media?
Robinhood social media accounts include a LinkedIn page that allows commenting on posts as well as a Facebook page (@Robinhoodapp). The page does not have the option to send messages, but does allow for commenting on posts. Customers have left feedback on recent posts, and Robinhood customer support has responded promptly with a request for customers to email directly for more assistance.
Twitter is another choice for Robinhood social media accounts. Customers can contact Robinhood through @AskRobinhood, @RobinhoodApp, or through one of the founders, @vladtenev. Looking through recent posts and messages on those accounts, it is not clear if the accounts reply with responses to customers, however. Twitter acknowledges “limited support via Twitter” on the official Robinhood Help account.
Robinhood has an Instagram page (@robinhoodapp) as well that does not allow messages. It does allow commenting on posts, but there does not appear to be any response from the company to questions posted through Instagram.
Summary of Robinhood Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Robinhood?
- “Account information”
- “Can't log into account”
Request for Information Question:
- “Checking the status of my account”
- “About my account”
- “Questions on moving account”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Debit card”
- “Money not deposited”
- “Recent charge”
Product/ Service Question:
- “I want to withdraw funds”
- “Can't find broker I'd to verify bank account”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Activate card”
- “I have to deactivate this account! The app won't allow me to do so! VERY IMPORTANT THIS ACCOUNT GETS DEACTIVATED”
- “Need to cancel pending amount”
Website/ Application Question:
- “The website won't let me add a beneficiary to my account, says the birthdate is "invalid" even though I typed it in exactly as they asked”
- “Application under review”
- “Card issue”
- “Get another card”
- “My card”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Did not receive my money”
- “Have not received my cash card”
- “I have not received my debit card”
- “To talk to somebody and customer service about them sending me some money and I didn't get it”
- “I need customer service”
- “I need my refunds”
- “Email 1099 tax form to me”
- “Need 1099”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Return my funds to my bank account”
- “Taiwan stock exchange”
- “From Robinhood I was invest Rs 27 lakh monthly pay rs 27000/- but not return any information from you.”
- “I'm having lots of trouble linking my bank to your app”
- “I can,t logln”
- “Sell limits”
Robinhood is ranked 416 out of 2879 in Financial Services category
USA, UK, Worldwide, Australia
Compare Robinhood To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.