102 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured Resolved

Update by user Apr 05, 2021

Nothing, just issue solved with no refund or apology.

Update by user Mar 09, 2021

I have contacted robinhood support on multiple occasions, I still have not received a response. It is honestly disappointing that a company that holds your money does not even have a phone number to contact. I will be removing all my funds once I have access to them again.

Original review posted by user Mar 06, 2021

The Robinhood app is not sending my verification code to my phone number. I got a new phone, but I have the same number.

I have been locked out for over 2 weeks! I have contacted you guys multiple times and still no help.

I tried using a desktop to access my account and no luck. I have not had access to the status of my funds and have not been able to trade or sell for over 2 weeks.

User's recommendation: Don’t use Robinhood.

Preferred solution: Compensate me for funds lost since I have been locked out of my account and for the inconvenience caused.

Robinhood - Locked out of account for 2 weeks
Explore video interviews

Comments

#2032205

I am very disappointed with Robin Hood I am a customer who was using a debit card which was great, I used in my vacation outside USA and it worked perfect but for some reason, yesterday after i used my RH debit card over the weekend i realized that i was overdraft for a couple dollar so, i sold some positions to cover it and after that they block me out my account, I cant log in, I called to different numbers to customer service, no one answered me. I am really frustrated because it is money.

But first i received an email stating someone change my information it was two hours before I went to gas station. so, I sent an email and later they answered me, they will answered in two o three days. That is not fair.

if my debit card is compromise in any fraud transaction just block my debit card not my account. Now, I am waiting.

Robinhood Reviews