Fraud

Explore video interviews
They let someone take 6,000.00 dollars out my account and I contacted them and I got emails for proof of this and they said I would get my money back from the fraudulent activity that they allowed on robinhood I not know what the people purchase or who they where and Robinhood know who it was

User's recommendation: Do not use Robinhood it is fraud.

#2190143

I been trying to get in my account for months no and can't talk to anyone it's a bunch of ***

#2120938

This happened to me

#2099778

I got my check direct deposited to my robinhood account and spent no more than $600. I have a total of $1,000 or more that just vanished from my account.

I cannot get customer service on the line and there is no way to find out what my transactions were.

I am very upset that I did not look further into deposits before I decided to have my hard earned money transferred into this account. Please someone help me retrieve my funds from this fraudulent company.

View more comments (2)
Featured
Most helpful review

Your people obviously don't read emails so I needed to educate you

Since, like everyone in your department, you obviously don't read emails, I've brought you up to speed by attaching all communications from last week with Robinhood. When I get claim filed against your company I'll make sure to ask you for review on how well I worded my complaint. Hi Luke, Thank you for reaching out and letting us know that youd like to update your phone number. I'm happy to assist you with this! At this time we are unable to update your number for you, with it being an international number. Were dedicated to making sure that you have access to your account, so if you have an alternative US phone number, please let me know so I can help you out with it. We look forward to finding a resolution for you! Sincerely, Danielle Case ID: 2297**** Luke Blahnik Thu, Mar 10, 9:53 AM (4 days ago) to Robinhood What part of "call me," do you not understand. I'm stuck in your account while the economy is sinking and you're worried about a *** phone number. I gave you my number. CALL ME! Hi Luke, Thanks for getting back to us. My apologies for the frustration this is causing your end. At the moment, you can only request a call in-app. And since you're unable to log into your account, we must first update your phone number to a US phone number. Please let me know if you have an alternative US phone number, so I can lead you to the updating procedure. Once you're able to log in, should you still need it, here's how to contact in-app phone support: iOS Tap the person icon to open the Account tab Tap Help Tap Contact Us Select the topic that fits your question Tap Contact us Tap Phone Tap Request call Android Tap the person icon to open the Account tab Tap the three lines to open the menu Tap Help Tap Contact Us Select the topic that fits your question Tap Contact us Tap Phone Tap Request call Web Select the Account tab Select Help Select Contact Us Select the topic that fits your question Select Contact us Select Phone I understand that a phone number may seem like a small concern, however, this is a very important factor in keeping your account safe and secure. Let me know if you have any other questionsIm here to help with what I can. Sincerely, Danielle Luke Blahnik Thu, Mar 10, 10:34 AM (4 days ago) to Robinhood If I had an alternate phone number I doubt I'd be contacting you like this. I couldn't even *** call you people without logging onto my account, which I couldn't do because my phone was broke. I was stuck in funds I wanted to get out of last week, and couldn't because I had to confirm the *** text message logging on from my computer after my phone broke because it got salt water on it. I couldn't even *** call you. I'm thinking about suing. You should have a number for people to call in situations like that. I didn't have time to fiddle emails. This is *** The damage is already done. You better hope the economy bounces back fast. Luke Blahnik Mar 10, 2022, 10:41 AM (4 days ago) to Robinhood And I didn't ask you to change my number I asked you to call me. It was almost back to where it was at when I invested yesterday afternoon, and if you called me then I could've gotten out. You're security is crap. You could have security questions to ask people to confirm they're who say they are. Now I'm this crap market while it's dropping by the minute, and I don't see much hope for it to bounce back. I'm thinking legal action is this market doesn't recover. This is *** Hi Luke, Thank you for your prompt response. At this time, we dont have a dedicated inbound customer service number. However, were exploring ways to expand the ability for customers to request a support call to cover more situations because we know how important getting fast support is to you. In the meantime, we're happy to help you over email with any additional questions you may have or you can request a call through the app. To contact in-app phone support: iOS Tap the person icon to open the Account tab Tap Help Tap Contact Us Select the topic that fits your question Tap Contact us Tap Phone Tap Request call Android Tap the person icon to open the Account tab Tap the three lines to open the menu Tap Help Tap Contact Us Select the topic that fits your question Tap Contact us Tap Phone Tap Request call Web Select the Account tab Select Help Select Contact Us Select the topic that fits your question Select Contact us Select Phone Learn all about 24/7 phone support by visiting our Help Center.Thanks and have a great day. Sincerely, Marc Robinhood Support Luke Blahnik Thu, Mar 10, 2:25 PM (4 days ago) to Robinhood What help are you furnishing when you tell me what I've already confirmed. I also already told you that the damage is already so there's nothing you can do at this time. You were supposed to call me yesterday. What the *** good are you doing my situation right now by telling something I already after the damage is already done. My intent was to get out on Friday the afternoon after I invested. Not only did you not have a number to call, the only method of confirming my account was by text message. There was no option to do so by email. You left me with no option to remain stuck in funds I wanted to pull out of over the weekend, with war still raging and gas prices soaring. Then yesterday, when I had another opportunity to mitigate the damage as the market unexpectedly climbed, you didn't even call me back. You're system is sloppy and negligent. The time for you trying to help has passed. You need to focus on fixing your *** system. Luke Blahnik Thu, Mar 10, 2:28 PM (4 days ago) to Robinhood And just so you know I've looked into the possibility of small claims against Robinhood for negligence. That's my only remedy now if the market doesn't recover. You had your opportunity to help and you failed to take advantage. If the market doesn't recover that's the next step. Btw having no number for that, with a means of identifying customers over the phone, is *** Luke Blahnik Mar 10, 2022, 2:31 PM (4 days ago) to Robinhood And how the *** can I request a call through an app I can't log onto. I didn't have time for emails on Friday, and my email yesterday was not properly replied to. Hi there, I understand your frustration with the process. I would be happy to assist you with your inquiry. I will need to look further into this but wanted to let you know we received your message and were reviewing it! Ill plan to follow up with another email. If you have additional questions in the meantime, please, let me know! Sincerely, Marc Robinhood Support Luke Blahnik Thu, Mar 10, 2:58 PM (4 days ago) to Robinhood Unless you know how to reverse the current trend in Wallstreet, if you've actually been reading my messages you'd know that I've multiple times now the time for you to offer help has passed. You missed it. How many times do I have to repeat this. The market is sinking, I tried to pull out of my funds and couldn't because of your sloppy security system. You're system is *** Luke Blahnik Thu, Mar 10, 3:02 PM (4 days ago) to Robinhood The only reason I messaged this morning was to confirm you didn't conform with my inquiry yesterday. I asked for a phone call and you responded by saying you couldn't change my number. I tried everything within reason yesterday to get out of those funds while the market was still okay, (after unexpectedly climbing again). Because of your sloppy system I was unable to. How many times do I have to repeat this. There's nothing you can do anymore, and your system is crap. Luke Blahnik Thu, Mar 10, 3:03 PM (4 days ago) to Robinhood Unless it recovers soon small claim is my only remedy. Focus on fixing your *** system. Luke Blahnik Thu, Mar 10, 3:38 PM (4 days ago) to Robinhood I'll illustrate the extent of the damages if I have to file a claim. In the meantime work on fixing your *** system. Hi Luke, Thank you for your patience on this matter. I understand you have some concerns in your account and I will help you access it. We will just need to obtain the following information to get started: Photos of the front and back of your valid government-issued ID Both photos of the front and back of your ID must also include all four corners of your ID, with no glare on the ID itself. Both horizontal and vertical photos are accepted as long as all requirements are met. A selfie of you making the following hand gesture: Thumb up The photo of yourself must be clear, and include your full face and your hand completing the gesture. Remove any hats or accessories, and ensure your face is fully visible. Both horizontal and vertical photos are accepted as long as all requirements are met. You can submit all the photos using our secure portal. If you arent able to submit these photos for any reason or have any questions or concerns, please let me knowIm here to help. We surely can sense the urgency of this matter and we appreciate all the feedback youve shared. Well wait for your response! Sincerely, Marc Robinhood Support Luke Blahnik Thu, Mar 10, 3:54 PM (4 days ago) to Robinhood Unless you know how to reverse the current trend in Wallstreet, if you've actually been reading my messages you'd know that I've multiple times now the time for you to offer help has passed. You missed it. How many times do I have to repeat this. The market is sinking, I tried to pull out of my funds and couldn't because of your sloppy security system. You're system is *** Luke Blahnik Thu, Mar 10, 3:54 PM (4 days ago) to Robinhood The only reason I messaged this morning was to confirm you didn't conform with my inquiry yesterday. I asked for a phone call and you responded by saying you couldn't change my number. I tried everything within reason yesterday to get out of those funds while the market was still okay, (after unexpectedly climbing again). Because of your sloppy system I was unable to. How many times do I have to repeat this. There's nothing you can do anymore, and your system is crap. Luke Blahnik Mar 10, 2022, 3:56 PM (4 days ago) to Robinhood Unless it recovers soon small claim is my only remedy. Focus on fixing your *** system. Luke Blahnik Mar 10, 2022, 3:59 PM (4 days ago) to Robinhood I'm just keep sending you these messages until what I've told you multiple times now the time for your assistance has passed. Do you *** read these messages. Getting back in now does me no good. THE DAMAGE IS DONE. You had your chance to help. Work on fixing your *** *** system. Luke Blahnik Thu, Mar 10, 4:01 PM (4 days ago) to Robinhood The more you neglect what I'm telling the more pissed off I get. THE TIME FOR YOUR HELP HAS PASSED. Work on fixing your *** system Luke Blahnik Thu, Mar 10, 4:13 PM (4 days ago) to Robinhood I'll look up your agent for service of process on my own. I'll illustrate the extent of the damages if I have to file a claim. In the meantime work on fixing your *** system. Hi Luke, My name is Anthony, a registered representative. I understand that being unable to login to your account while the market is volatile can be scary and frustrating. Your case has gotten re-assigned to me so I can assist with getting you back inside your account in a prompt manner. So, since your phone has gotten damaged and you currently do not have access to your U.S. number we can update your account to receive codes via email. To do this, we need the following information from you. Since you dont have access to your U.S. phone number, well need to verify your identity to update your email to receive codes. We take your accounts security very seriously, so thank you for your patience during this process. We will need the following: A selfie of you holding your valid government-issued ID. The photo must be clear and include your full face and you holding your ID Make sure the ID is legible and not expired, altered, damaged, or flipped Remove any hats or accessories, and ensure your face is fully visible The photo must also include all four corners of your ID, with no glare on the ID itself Both horizontal and vertical photos are accepted as long as all requirements are met 2. A photo of the back of your government-issued ID To protect your personal information, please do not send the photos to us by email. All of the requested documentation can be submitted using our secure file submission portal. You can also review our privacy policy on our Help Center here. After we verify your identity, we'll update your account information and send you a confirmation email. If you have any questions, feel free to include them in your response. Sincerely, Anthony @ Robinhood Support Luke Blahnik Fri, Mar 11, 10:32 AM (3 days ago) to Robinhood What the *** is wrong you people. I told you a million *** times you weren't there when I needed your help, and the damage is done now. I have an entire email chain from yesterday saying you didn't assist when I needed it, and the damage is done. Are you brain dead. How many *** times do I have to say it. What part of the damage is done now do you not *** understand. Luke Blahnik Fri, Mar 11, 10:35 AM (3 days ago) to Robinhood It's part of this chain, in fact, which you should have been able to read. This was one of the emails in the chain: "The more you neglect what I'm telling the more pissed off I get. THE TIME FOR YOUR HELP HAS PASSED. Work on fixing your *** system." Does that sound like you need to send me an email instructing how to log in? Are you incompetent. Luke Blahnik Fri, Mar 11, 10:39 AM (3 days ago) to Robinhood Funny I was able to log into all my other accounts. With my bank account I was given the option for a text message to verify the account, or answer security questions. Your system only offered a text message verification making it impossible to log in when your phone broke. And there was no number to call either. Your security system is crap, and as I said a thousand times yesterday I"m thinking legal action if the market doesn't recover. That's absolutely inexcusable for a person to be unable to log into their account. So if you need to be told a thousand times before it sinks in that the damage is already done, so logging in now doesn't do me any good well here it. Work on fixing your *** system. Luke Blahnik Fri, Mar 11, 10:50 AM (3 days ago) to Robinhood This will not be a source of stress for months to come either for me either. If the market doesn't recover fast I'm bringing suit. This was *** Luke Blahnik Mar 11, 2022, 11:09 AM (3 days ago) to Robinhood I don't even know what the *** you were writing for. What you told me was not only moot, but mentioned yesterday. Get the gist from this message: "The more you neglect what I'm telling the more pissed off I get. THE TIME FOR YOUR HELP HAS PASSED." If precise damages need to be disclosed they will be in a conciliation court claim.
#2302013

I had the problem to except it my email it said invalid email but they would send me emails . I hope you do sue them maybe a class action suit is required.

No other company ask for my state ID but I had to give it up to get my tax forms because I had to use my IPhone to get verification codes I regret doing that and my stock and funds are gone.

Thank God I sold about everything when Biden got in the White House. Sorry for your loss

Contact Robinhood, gee I never would have thought of that. If I need help I will locate the appropriate party to contact.

You obviously have no expertise in law suits. ***

View more comments (1)
Lafayette, Wisconsin
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Log in problems Every time I go to change my new phone number it wont let me do anything it wont let me change passwords or anything this is terrible I have invested time and money in your company and I cant even get through to anybody please contact me at 443-362-**** thank you

User's recommendation: I’m undecided on it I will find out when somebody contacts me finally.

Bellevue, Washington

You are horrible

Total lack of customer support. I can't get any help with my account. I'm locked out of it and noone gives a darn. Noone will talk to me.

User's recommendation: Go somewhere else.

Ennis, Texas

Verified Reviewer

No access to account.

I moved from Delaware to Arizona last spring and had to change my address, email address and cell phone number. Two months have passed and you still need to change my new information on my account. I sent the new data requested and it is not fixed yet. You have no phone number to call. You want me go to app to get call back. I cannot access account. The account has old phone number, duh! Please review all my emails to Robinhood and see my lack of receiving any understanding customer service.

User's recommendation: Do not send your money to this company!

San Antonio, Texas

Verified Reviewer

Access account

Can't use debit with money i added or access to account online. This has been ongoing for a while and need assistance
Loss
Preferred solution
Access to account and interest

Absolutely impossible to speak to a real person from customer service. Extremely unfriendly site. Can't even access a site with the code they send you, because it never works.