238 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured
1.3

Update by user Feb 28, 2021

Another long week without my money.. 2/28/2021- Well, I tried the number Pissed customer has listed for a contact for Robinhood.

Please know, it is an automated answering machine and refers you back to the site to complain and have a great day!Friday 2/26/21 Robinhood did write an early morning email from a real person, requesting that I upload bank info again, which I did immediately. They acknowledged they the bank statement and thanked me for my fast response, but I am still unable to verify my bank. The ball is still in their court.They MUST make 2 small deposits, and I need to verify my bank that way. That continues to be the whole issue.

They took LOTS OF MONEY really quickly, but it's now almost a month and they can't quite seem to give it back.

They can't seem to squeak out the two deposits ( normally under .20) into the account. So, my money is still stuck in the black hole of Robinhood with no one to call or talk to other than this platform.

Original review posted by user Feb 26, 2021

I have an account with Robinhood and have tried for several weeks to link a bank account to withdrawal cash. I have used the support function to email and report my inability to withdrawal $61,899 that I have sitting in my Robinhood account.

The issue seems to be my bank account not linked to Robinhood, so I cannot withdrawal my cash. I have asked since 2/17 for Robinood to make the 2 small deposits to verify my account. RobInhood entered the two deposits on 2/11 and then withdrew them on 2/17. NO REAL CONTACT OR RESOLUTION HAS BEEN OFFERED.

Nothing has been deposited in my bank, I cannot verify, which means my funds are stuck.

Every message comes back the same.... "It will take 1-3 days to resolve the matter" That is a joke. This started on 2/9/2021, and as of 2/26 it is not resolved. .

The phone numbers they have listed do not work, or you can't speak to anyone. (201) 555 **** the one on there own form is disconnected.

It has been much longer than 1-3 days, and I need resolution. What is the problem with Robinhood taking my money, but not giving it back?????

User's recommendation: Do not think about it!

Robinhood Pros: Take your money and invest it.

Robinhood Cons: Emails are confusing, Will not get back with you.

Explore video interviews

Comments

#2018243

Nice to know I am not alone. And I am grateful the sum I am trying to cover is much less.

#2018197

same - the on-line support is a joke

#2018226
@Terri L

A joke ? If so, it is not funny.

Robinhood Reviews