80 views
Verified Reviewer

Resolved
1.3
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Oct 14, 2020

waiting about an month for getting phone call, about to work with lawyer they called me and fixed the situation. wasn't representitor's fault , but he was super nicely solve and fix the probelm..

Original review posted by user Oct 02, 2020

I used Robinhood about 7month. Less than a year.

Several weeks ago, all my stocks that i was hold was sold without notice, authorization. i just got the message, my stock was completely sold. I wanted to know what happened so i reported it. Since then, I could not hear anything from this company, PLUS I CANNOT ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT AND CAN DO NOTHING.

I don't know where my money is how it goes they never pick the phone up.

no update about the situation. try to find another investigating app and try to leave Robinhood as soon as i get my money back.

User's recommendation: haha when it happened to you, you will get it so be-careful.

Product or Service Mentioned: Robinhood Customer Care.

Robinhood Pros: No extra fees for investigation.

Robinhood Cons: Customerservice, Contact, Worst customer service.

Comments

#1939048

I am in the same situation. Question: Did you get your money back?

Did it require getting a lawyer?

I have had $6000 of stocks sold. For a week I can't get any response from them and I am locked out of my account.

#1939131
@Kristina f Nnv

So my i can access to my account rn but still i cannot get my money back and also i cannot do any stock activities due to my account is still under restricted. I was looking for a lawyer cause they never answered me back.

But try this one first. Right a review here with ur situation and send robinhood email with ur review number and also tell them you are looking for lawyer to fix this situation. They will CALL YOU not email you so please wait for that call.

I hope you also can solve the problem asap. And yeah when i get my money back I WONT BACK as their CUSTOMER.

#2021687
@Kristina f Nnv

Yes, It got fixed and I could get my money and stock back. sorry for the late response

Robinhood Reviews